Terms & Conditions

 

Courses, workshops, retreats and sacred journeys

Unless otherwise indicated, Serving Life’s terms and conditions outlined below apply. With your registration you acknowledge and consent that:

  • Registrations can only be accepted through the registration form on Serving Life’s website or by specific email to contact@servinglife.ch.

  • A deposit of 30% is required to secure a place. The remaining 70% are due the latest at the beginning of the event if not otherwise stated. PayPal and bank transfer instructions can be found in ‘Pricing & Payment details’ under the info tab on this website.


  • Some events have a minimum and/ or maximum number of participants required. You will be notified by email if this impacts your registration (a first come, first serve policy is applied). 
Confirmation of successful registration and final information (address, dial-in details, required preparation/ material, etc.) are provided by email in due time.

  • A completed client information & disclaimer form is required for some events. It will be sent by email or can be found under the info tab on this website.

  • In case of cancellation by the participant until 4 weeks prior to an event, half of the deposit can be refunded. Less than 4 weeks prior, the deposit is non-refundable. For some events such as retreats and sacred journeys stricter cancellation rules might apply due to the required upfront planning. This is then clearly indicated on the event page.

  • All offers are nonbinding. Serving Life reserves the right to change the content as well as dates of the events offered. 


  • Your email will be used to correspond with you regarding the event details and for Serving Life’s newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time. 
Privacy is sacred and your data treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality. Please refer to the privacy policy below.

  • You are ultimately responsible for your own experience and personal safety during and after the event. Liability claims are excluded.

Online circles, PRIVATE SESSIONS and community events

Unless otherwise indicated, Serving Life’s terms and conditions outlined below apply. With your registration you acknowledge and consent that:

  • Registrations and bookings can only be accepted through the registration form on Serving Life’s website or by specific email to contact@servinglife.ch.

  • Confirmation of successful registration or booking and final information (address, dial-in details, required preparation/ material, etc.) are provided by email in due time.

  • For individual registrations or bookings, no deposit is required. Full contribution is due 48hrs prior to secure your place. In case of cancellation less than 48hrs prior, the contribution is non-refundable.

  • For packages, a deposit of 30% is required the latest 48hrs prior to the first session to secure your place. The payment of the remaining 70% will be mutually agreed. In case of cancellation at any time, the deposit as well as any sessions that have already taken place are non-refundable.

  • PayPal and bank transfer instructions can be found in ‘Pricing & Payment details’ under the info tab on this website.


  • A completed client information & disclaimer form is required for private sessions and some community events. It will be sent by email or can be found under the info tab on this website.

  • All offers are nonbinding. Serving Life reserves the right to change the content as well as dates of the events and services offered. 


  • Your email will be used to correspond with you regarding the event details and for Serving Life’s newsletter from which you can unsubscribe at any time. 
Privacy is sacred and your data treated with the utmost respect and confidentiality. Please refer to the privacy policy below.

  • You are ultimately responsible for your own experience and personal safety during and after the event. Liability claims are excluded.

 

Privacy policy

 

COOKIES

By using this website, you agree to Serving Life’s and squarespace’s use of cookies. Cookies are used to provide you with a great experience and to help the website run effectively. Most browsers show which cookies are effective and how to clear them in the browser’s settings. 
For more information go to: https://www.squarespace.com/cookie-policy.

More information on the policies of Serving Life’s service providers squarespace and Infomaniak regarding cookies and GDPR can be found on their respective websites.


Data privacy

Privacy is sacred. Serving Life will not sell any of your data or information to any third party.

Serving Life strives to provide you with the best experience possible. Your data will be used to correspond with you by email, to send Serving Life’s newsletter (from which you can unsubscribe at any time) and to tailor the events and services offered to your interests and needs.

More information on the privacy policies of Serving Life’s service providers squarespace and Infomaniak can be found on their respective websites.


 

Disclaimer

 

Serving Life assumes no responsibility for the completeness, correctness and reliability of any of the content and information provided on this website. Access to and use of references and third-party websites are entirely at your own discretion, risk and responsibility.

Copyright and any other rights relating to pictures, photos, texts, descriptions, illustrations or other files and content on this website are the exclusive property of Serving Life or the specifically mentioned owners. Written consent must be obtained in advance of the reproduction of any material.

Serving Life strives to offer participants their very own and best experience beyond any protocol and belief. The content shared in Serving Life’s events and services is universal and eternal in its nature. It can therefore not pertain to anyone (or any institution, organization, group, etc.). The way in which it is packaged, instructed or facilitated, however, is Serving Life’s intellectual property and protected as such. Please have a look at ‘About Serving Life’ under the welcome tab and the signature practices for more information.

You are ultimately responsible for your own experience and personal safety during and after any event (course, workshop, retreat, sacred journey, community event, etc.) or service (private session, etc.) offered by Serving Life. Liability claims against Serving Life, Katharina Mohr or any other person or business are excluded.